A relaxed fitting and layerable military-minded boarding jacket just makes sense to us. Rugged and durable and ready for anything, on or off the mountain. Our waterproof and breathable stretch nylon shell fabric with quilted knit mesh lining allows for subtle movement while holding its shape. The thick pile stand-up collar provides soft cozy warmth that always hugs the neck. The 2-layer waterproof hood is always there and ready at the call, but never in the way or heavy around the head. A non-insulated 4” drop tail provides additional coverage and flexibility while not adding weight.
- Relaxed; layerable
- Clean finish interior bound seam construction, shell and lining quilted thru and sewn as 1 piece
- Dual closure center front of black oxidized snap and rugged 2-way molded zipper hardware
- Large ergonomic pockets applied to exterior of garment, allows volume without impeding fit
- Contoured drop tail absent insulation for seat coverage without bulk
- Double snap cuff closure with extended elliptical contour for top of hand coverage